Friday, April 11, 2008

CURTAIN RAISER





april 11,2008
3:00 am
After five days i have my final end semester examinations and i have no clue about the contents of any of my four subjects.and the time which i should spend in reading notes,i'm putting in writing my first blog.

Now this thing was long due.i had been thinking about starting a blog since almost a year and i had been deciding upon my posts ever since.so many of them i had planned to write about,the travelogues,the things around me and a lot more others.but i being too lazy to start kept procrastinating,and as a result i forgot some of the things on which i was so very keen to write and then i got busy in a lot of unimportant stuffs(tests,projects,seminars bla bla bla..) and the whole idea of blog was pushed back.

suddenly it dawned upon me now that if ever there's a time to start a blog,this is it coz if i won't start now,its more or less sure that i'll never start a blog ever,so here i am with my first ever post

this post will be like an introduction,like wat u should expect in my coming blogs and all.

so here in this blog,u can expect me writing on just about everything... right from sports to movies,politics,travel,books,life ,u'll find it all here.

and yes,a major portion of this blog will be dedicated to my college life which hopefully will be ending in a few days from now and that will comprise of my 4 year long odyssey in this place,which changed my outlook towards life,the people i met ,the people i stayed with,the people i loved,the people i abhorred ,the people who loved me,the people who hated me,all that and much more.

so people here i am officially in the blogger's world..
cheers all..[:)]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog is good but too long for me to read it.

kevin said...

meherbaani bhaiya..
aapke liye specially ek mini blog likhenge