Saturday, April 26, 2008

my previous ABOUT ME on ORKUT

this self description that i kinda copied from some 3 or 4 places remains my favorite self description till date,coz it just conveys watever i want to say in such a precise and interesting manner,n now that i'm changing it, i thought i better post it here so that i can see it here whenever i feel like returning to my ORKUT roots..[;)] so here it is...FULL ON ATTITUDE..[:D]



Think im trippin? tie my shoe
Got a problem? solve it
Can't stand me? sit down
Can't face me? turn around
I use brains... I dont give them
Think im ugly? dont look at me
Love me? good; hate me? even better
Don't like my style? that's nice to know..
Dont know me?
Dont like me?
Dont judge me






NOW GETTING ON WITH SELF DESCRIPTION :


SMART, HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT, HARDWORKING, SEXY, DASHING, SIZZLING, INTELLECTUAL, EXTROVERT, FRIENDLY, SUPPORTIVE, understanding etc..
IM none oV that. quite the opposite
.Im impossible kinda person. an unpredictable one, unbearable,rude,harsh,bitter,
unnatural,mean,selfish,
materialist,thankless,violent, AlWaYs 2 StEpZ aHeAd...
nd i live my life in my own simple way,take no bullshit from others
n vice-versa. im superstitious to some extent n have some really weird theories about life..i love my friends and try to party with them as much as i can!



"JuSt OnE WoRd DeScRiBe Me..."UnDeFiNeD".....!

ReMeMbEr mY nAmE ReMeMbEr My FaCe CuZ tHeRe AiNt nO oThA .....ThAt CaN tAkE mY pLaCe.....!!!



(..||♥♥ TH3 1 @ND TH3 ONLY ♥♥||..)

∂ąŦ$ ωøŦ I ąm.....®





2 WORDS FOR JEALOUS ASSES!..

FUCK OFF!


. . . . . . . . ... /¯/) . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . /¯ ./ . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . /. . / . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . /¯`/. ./¯¯`·¸ . . . . . . .
. . . . .//. /. . /. . /¨. /¯\ . . . . .
. . . . ((. . . . . .¯/. .) . . . . .
. . . . .\. . . . . . . . .. ./ . . . .
. . . . ..\. .\. . . . . ..· . . . .



[DEvLz...InC™]
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

_||██|▌|||▌||▌|||▌|||█||▌|
­ 0 9 4 6 0 8.7.6 9 3 8.9.7 4
®

No comments: